RATE SCHEDULE FOR GROUPS OTHER THAN C.C.I.W. SUMMER CAMPS
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2014
A deposit of $100.00 is required to secure all reservations.
This deposit will be refunded if you cancel at least 30 days in advance of the event and/or if the facility you use requires only routine cleaning after you have used it.
(per person per meal) (Under 8 yrs. half price–Under 3 yrs. no charge)
*Cook’s choice on entrée-25 cents off meal
**All meal prices are for one entrée, each additional entrée-add $1.25 per person per meal, each additional side dish-add 25-50 cents per person depending on choice.
The minimum cost for a group meal is $100.00. A firm number of meals must be guaranteed 10 days in advance of the event. We will bill for no less than 85% of the number of meals guaranteed.
DINING HALL USE
Use of dining hall when no meals are purchased & cabins are rented is $180.00 per day.
DAY MEETINGS AND PICNICS
$3.00 per person per day. minimum $75.00 per group
- Cabins-$20.00 per person per night, minimum charge-cabin #1 $100.00–cabin #2 $200.00
- Retreat House-$25.00 per person per night, minimum charge-$200.00
- C.C.I.W. pastors on personal retreat, weekdays–no charge
- RV with electric/water hookup: $25.00 per night
- RV without electric hookup: $20.00 per night—RV without electric/water hookup: 15.00 per night
- Shelters: $20.00 per shelter per night—Tents: $15.00 per ten per night
- Children who come with parents or grandparents–under 3 years old-no charge
No alcohol or illegal substances are allowed on the grounds of Camp Walter Scott.
Smoking permitted in designated areas only.