*This is a general overview as of 3/6/2021 and is subject to change as we get closer to the camping season. Any changes will be disclosed via email and social media updates from the Region when changes are made*
- Minimum guidelines
- Reservations required.
- Before allowing entrance, Camp Host should ask whether guests are currently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. If a guest does have symptoms, they should wait to enter premises until they have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared.
- Guests should arrive at the campground prepared with hand sanitizers, face masks, cleaners, food, and water.
- Parties, festivals, sporting events and other activities that encourage people to congregate are limited to groups of 50 people.
- Encouraged best practices
- Guests wear face coverings over their nose and mouth when in the presence of others (exceptions can be made for people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering)
- Guests frequently wash hands or use sanitizer.
- Guests avoid the use of shared amenities (i.e. public bathrooms, shower houses, rental equipment, picnic tables and benches) a. If use cannot be avoided, customers wash or sanitize hands before and after using shared amenities.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of premises should be conducted in compliance with CDC protocols on weekly basis.
- Clean and disinfect common areas (e.g., restrooms, guest check-in area) and surfaces which are touched by multiple people (e.g., entry/exit doorknobs, stair railings) frequently. High-traffic areas such as restrooms and showers should be cleaned and checked at least twice daily.
- Registered guests that have self-contained restroom in their camper or RV are encouraged to use it for their use and not use common facility restrooms.
- Camp Host should thoroughly sanitize all rental equipment before and after use by a customer (Any equipment that cannot be sanitized should not be made available for renting)
- An adequate supply of soap, disinfectant, hand sanitizer, and paper towels must be available in bathrooms and shower houses.